TahlilErtebat is looking for an experienced Full-stack Web Developer to join our Tehran office.
As a back-end developer, you’ll be responsible for creating stable, responsive, and performant services while also working alongside our client-side engineers. You will also design and develop new features by working with our product and engineering teams. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Support the team in creating reliable and high performing web-based services and applications for several ongoing and new exciting web projects.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are a resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (GitHub)*
- Develop, maintain, fix, and improve web applications on the back-end side.
- Develop, maintain and improve deployment flows and project architecture.
- Adhere best development practices, design patterns etc.
- Keeping to corporative coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing (TDD, acceptance).
- Produce well-designed, maintainable code.
- Develop back end applications, advocate and demonstrate the use of industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences (location does matter – you will make it easier for people to visualize their data with locations in mind).
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers – ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- Participate in prototyping exercises with new technologies.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Working proficiency in English
- Strong understanding and experience with PHP7.
- Strong understanding and experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel and Lumen.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with Git, Git hooks, GitHub, GitLab and Azure DevOps flows.
- Experience with tools and crashlytics like Firebase, GCM/FCM, Airbrake, Grind.
- Experience with push notification.
- Experience in automated testing (unit, integration, e2e tests).
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL (MariaDB).
- Experience with web servers like NGINX and Apache.
- Experience with different authentications methodologies like OAuth and JWT.
- Solid understanding of Linux.
- Experience with Bash scripting.
- Experience with search engines like ElasticSearch.
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with security audits.
- Experience with code refactoring and migrations of legacy code.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- Understanding of different OS concepts like Virtualization, File Systems, Sockets, Threads and Concurrency, Process Management.
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies and work with GEO data
- Willing to perform R&D and integration of new technologies.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience with SASS preprocessor (SCSS style).
- Experience with HTML5 API, SVG, CSS3.
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Component-based CSS standards.
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with package managers (Composer, NPM, Yarn).
- Gulp task runner.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience with deployment tools.
- Experience with compilation of PHP extensions.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure / AWS.
- Understanding any of languages like Python, C++, Java.
- Solid understanding ECMAScript Stage 3 syntax.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM scripts development.
- Professional experience in GIS application design, development, and implementation.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere.
- Flexible work time.
- Lots of learning opportunities and support for your professional growth (Free attendance to related events, workshops, etc.)
- Free public transportation ticket to and back from office.
- Discount on food ordering.