TahlilErtebat is looking for an experienced Android Developer with knowledge of GEO data visualization to join our Tehran office.
As a client-side developer, you’ll be responsible for creating beautiful, responsive, and performant user interfaces while also working alongside our back-end engineers. You will also design and develop new features by working with our product and engineering teams. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Support the team in creating reliable and high performing web-based services and applications for several ongoing and new exciting web projects.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are a resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (GitHub)*
- Develop, maintain, fix, and improve native Android applications on the client side.
- Develop, maintain and improve deployment flows and project architecture.
- Adhere best development practices, design patterns etc.
- Keeping to corporative coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing.
- Produce well-designed, maintainable code.
- Develop client-side applications, advocate and demonstrate the use of industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences (location does matter – you will make it easier for people to visualize their data with locations in mind).
- Strong understanding of security counter-measures and cryptography
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers – ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields.
- Collaborate with other programmers and developers throughout the development process.
- Demonstrate strong design skills.
- Participate in prototyping exercises with new technologies.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Strong understanding and experience with Java or Kotlin and Android Studio.
- Strong experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common libraries such as Google Tink, Moshi, Glide Room, Dagger
- Experience with tools and crashlytics like Firebase, GCM/FCM, Fabric.
- Experience with push notification.
- Experience with Git, Git hooks, GitHub, GitLab and Azure DevOps flows.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Experience with package managers like Maven and Gradle.
- Experience with development tools such as Stetho, NimbleDroid, LeakCanary, Instabug and FlowUp.
- Strong passion for detailed, innovative, and empathic design, combined with well-rounded design skills (interaction, UI, visual, and motion design).
- Strong understanding of security counter-measures and cryptography.
- Demonstrated ability to write unit tests and UI tests.
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies.
- Experience with geospatial technologies such as Leaflet or OpenLayers, OpenStreetMap, Google Maps, Cedar Maps.
- Willing to perform R&D and integration of new technologies.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with deployment tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure / AWS.
- Experience with hybrid libraries and frameworks such as React, Xamarin or Cordova.
- Experience with server-side languages such as PHP.
- Special GEO data visualization background will be a strong plus.
- Professional experience in GIS application design, development, and implementation.
- Experience with data visualization frameworks related technologies.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere.
- Flexible work time.
- Lots of learning opportunities and support for your professional growth
- (Free attendance to related events, workshops, etc.)
- Free public transportation ticket to and back from office.
- Discount on food ordering.